Monday, June 08, 2009

A Rant??

The past few months have been beautiful. The melancholy and pain were an artistic twist in my life which will be remembered for quite a while on my account. Alongside that, I have learnt to enjoy myself and to do what I want without much thought of repercussion. I sit here now with very little time left for what many would have already completed. Many people rush here and there and up and down all day long for weeks and months on end for what I have in my hands. I on the other hand have left it hanging for months untouched. My final academic leap before I see the end of my undergraduate academic life yet still I feel no urge to complete this last mile in the journey.
I shun the responsibility upon me to do this not because I cannot do it but because I do not find myself in the condition to want to complete it. I believe that I will eventually come to and have to rush the work but until then, I will continue to smother my conscience and continue my life as it is at present.

3 comments:

waynshaun said...

that's the sign of a student innit? wicked procrastination skills :D

Wayne said...

=)... This will be the death of me.

bryan said...

No luv, as much as I'd like you to feel good and all, you have to unprocrastinate.... =/ you can finish your degree with a bit more effort and rest knowing you tried hard...
P.S. Yes...really!