Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tagged...


Tagged: Things you want in your partner
I don't really do this nonsense but here goes. (thank You ==)

RULES:

1. The victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect partner.

2. Has to mention the gender of his or her partner.

3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

4. If you are tagged the 2nd time, there is NO need to do it again.

5. Lastly, have fun doing it!

Lets begin:

1. She has to be understanding. Almost impossibly understanding. She mustn't forget that I'm only human too.

2. Patience is something which is of the utmost importance because I can really get on people's nerves. For someone to get along with me well, she has to be able to take the nonsense I can sometimes throw at her without my noticing it.

3. A sense of humour is something which my partner absolutely MUST have. I could never live with a character who didn't know how to have a good laugh. I could never bear a person who took everything too seriously.

4. She has to be true to me. She cheats, it's over. No question. I don't care how hard it is for me or her. If it comes to her having to cheat, I must not be good enough for her.

5. She has to be as crazy about me as I am for her.

6. Mustn't be domineering. Once she thinks that just because I'd do almost anything for her that she can lord it over me she's got it all wrong. I can only take so much.

7. She has to trust me and believe that I would do anything for her as long as she stays within the bounds of logic and reason. She should always believe that I would never purposely do anything to hurt her (unless I hurt her even without my knowledge or unless I'm left with no choice).

8. 8 is hardly enough. Nor can I say enough to fill 8. What I want in a woman. My perfect woman will never exist because people are far from perfect. That doesn't mean that I won't love the one I am with/will be with as much as I can.

8 others:

I tag...

Jimmy (fuzzy)

Alexa

Kok Wui

Sharon (Tan)

Mag

Ping May

Ehaab

Prith

3 comments:

alexagoh said...

i suppose that Alexa is me riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
hey u din finish 8! heeheehee~

Anonymous said...

tsk.. i pity ur gf... tsk tsk.. im pitying myself?? LOL

Wayne said...

Yes Alexaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's you. hehe.

LawL don't worry dear, I don't expect you to be perfect. ^^