Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Anonymous Day...

Woke up at 10.30am today. Late. No, totally missed class at 9. My brother turned off the alarm and didn't bother to let me know that it rang. Damn. Why couldn't he've just let me know!? Argh. I hate missing classes. Whenever I miss a class, I feel completely lost the next class. Damn damn damn damn damn. Oh well, spilt milk.

Still cold turkey =/. My throat, my head, my voice... ouch. Been a really quiet day for me. Nothing really happenned. Nothing ever really does happen. There was however one of those attacks again. Those attacks of lonliness. Damn (yes, my seventh damn).

What's wrong with being single right? What's wrong with spending so much time alone? Nothing. It's just sometimes you wish you had someone to send a message to and just ask her what she's doing or just to send her a message which has no meaning whatsoever, just for the sake of sending it. Someone to listen to as she rants and as she complains of what her classes are about or what her friends told her. Someone to be the "you" or the "her" in all those love songs I sing along to. Someone I can think of all day and wondering what she's doing at this very moment in time. Someone to worry about.
But who am I to kid? I doubt I need a relationship. It's not like it would really help me through what I'm going through. Sure there are friends for me to care about and friends who care about me but hey, they're really different.

I really need that guitar. Maybe a new hobby will keep my mind from wandering into another attack. They don't really help the fact that I'm bored and emotionally vulnerable for the moment. I guess I'll try to get my work-out done now... and maybe get some sleep earlier tonight, I can't afford to miss my class tomorrow. Damn.

No comments: