Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lost again...

Tonight I asked a question which I wish I had not. An innocent question with all the best of intentions seemingly created another limbo for myself. I would like to apologize to BB for asking and for putting BB into a difficult situation. You have not betrayed your friend nor have you done anything wrong, which is why I apologize.

The hopes which I had built for myself in trying to pick up the dredges of our friendship has come to a halt for now. It will not progress any further until I find myself capable of digesting what I have learnt tonight.

I rage not for what has been revealed. I merely feel like I am a broken bottle taped together again and someone has just spun me and then tossed me into a brick wall upon which I have been scattered. The shards are everywhere. I am once again, lost. Dazed and confused.

I hope time will help me with this one.

No comments: