Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Regret?

Many people have told me that I should carry on and that I should never have tried so hard. Many people who care about me told me that I should not have done what I had done when I was doing it. They called me stupid, they called me less than a man for what I had done for it. Now I look back upon it all... I look at what is happenning now... although I had wished for it to end better but we can't all have our cake and eat it can we? If that were the case we would all lead simpler and happier lives. Despite discouragement from a myriad of people... even the very person I fell for, I held on. Because I was stupid? Less than a man? Because I had bad taste? I held on through the toughest of times, through the roughest of treatments that the ordeal could throw at me. I never gave up... because I believe in You.
There is no typo there. I still believe in You. No doubt I cannot imagine myself with You ever again but I believe in You. I would like to tell You that but I am afraid it has been long since You have had ears for me. I would like to tell You that I still care. I still care about how You are feeling, how your day was, what You are up to, how things are coming along for You. I've wondered for about a year now. I would like to ask You of all these things but life is never that simple is it?
For all those "stupid" things, for what the situation is now, the only regret I have is for being bitter for too long.

No comments: