Friday, April 20, 2007

Now That The Finals Are Gone

The finals are over. Should I rejoice? Should I celebrate? No. I'm actually brooding. This was probably the first time ever in which from the mid-terms till the finals, I did not know how to answer that many essay questions. I'll probably get over this by the time the next semester starts - just in time to slack again (I should be shot).
I let myself get distracted too easily. Should I reduce my attention to socialization and should I restrict my personal space and concentrate on my studies for once in my bloody academic life?! All logic and evidence points to that conclusion and I've made that decision countless times before but I have never adhered to it for longer than half a semester. Bah, enough with the rambling upon study-related topics.

No comments: