Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Overworked & Underworking

For the past month or so, it's been nothing but assignments, reports, reviews and nothing more. I wonder when I will give in and just collapse.
A day in the life is to wake up at an unearthly hour to catch the pathetic bus to Fuzzy's place so that we can go to college and sit in the mamak stall at like, 7-8am and have breakfast. If Fuz isn't going to college at the same time I am, I would have to wake up at an even more inhumane hour to catch the pathetic buses all the way to college. The fact that I seem to have forgotten how to sleep like a normal human being doesn't really remedy my fatigue. The most sleep I ever get is usually like, 3 hours at most.
I need to buck up. At home if it isn't chatting, then it's DotA or messing around with Clover, I will be doing assignments. Deadlines were made to be used but humans were also meant to sleep at night. The stress all pent up finally is cracking down on me harshly. I just had a pimple outburst! The chronic stress is really getting to me and I'm sure I'm not enjoying it. I've been really irritable, rude and knit-picky because of the stress and the constant lack of sleep. This is so uncharacteristic of me and what I believe I should be.
Procratination will be the end of me.



1 comment:

Magdalene-Sophie said...

hahahaha. at the end of the day, the night is meant for sleeping :D

i myself am turning into a hantu malam lately, strangely waking up with a smile sometimes (thanks to some random nice dream):P