Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Whaddaya Mean Finals?

Well, as I've said, I enjoy doing everything else better when I should be studying for my finals. The exam on Monday was horrible. Bloody Wai Sheng should be shot. I should be shot for not preparing earlier on for that paper too.
Biopsyche in about 11 hours. I have 1 more chapter to study. When I say I've 1 more chapter to study it means that I've never seen that chapter before and everything I see will be something new to me. Well done, I should get a medal for that. Tomorrow will be even worse. 2 papers. Personality is alright, I actually have a clue about what is happenning in that class but for Ergonomics... Oh my God I can contribute to the classes but I largely do not know what is going on in those classes and I'm sure the lecturer isn't clear either.

Well, I will do what I can do now. I shall try to minimize my guitar-use and Dota-play for at least tomorrow because I know that totally failed today. Sheesh, I need to up some points in my self-discipline skill...

No comments: