Thursday, July 05, 2007

Over, For Me At Least.

Today I woke up to one of the wierder dreams I have every now and then. Oddly enough I remember the content. It was something like a cross of a scene from Thief III, Prison Break and Counter-Strike. Woke up to getting shot in the left shoulder. I woke up to find that I'd overslept and I had numbed both my arms and my left shoulder felt like it had been shot. I was supposed to get up to finish up studying for my Social Psychology final later today (at 2pm). I planned to wake up at like 4am but woke up at about 5 something instead only to read 3-4 pages and finally give up and decide to go back to bed for about an hour or so.

Woke up to JoA's message. I'd missed the message I got from the Fuz about 4 minutes earlier. I didn't hear the alarm again. Bloody hell. We were following JoA to college again. After packing up my stuff for futsal, I left home. Off to college.

When we got to college, went for some breakfast and then went to a study room in Wisma Help.
Finals are over. At least for me. I seem to be the only one (other than Stef) who's finished with his/her finals. Everyone still has at least one more paper. Advertising Copywriting went averagely well and today's paper was quite decent. Managed to finish just in time (with 2 minutes to spare).

After the exams, we all adjourned at the ground floor of the building and what ensued was pure confusion. I didn't know who was joining us for futsal and people who were supposed to come suddenly couldn't make it. By this time, my head was throbbing, I was as hungry as a horse and was really really tired (oh, and did I mention I was antsy to get onto the pitch). Once again we were late (for futsal). There was a serious jam towards Subang. Apparently there was an accident. Must've been bad. Hope everyone's alright. Well, when we arrived on the (futsal) scene, we found there were only 7 of us in total. We had to resort to playing with a bunch of strangers who were just sitting around, waiting for their friends to arrive. The only name I could remember was Jack (I still have that problem with names, old habits do die hard ==). It was fun today apart from the part where JoA got kapow-ed in the temple by the ball with quite some force (Loretta, chill lmao). The guys we played with were good (at least better than me). It was odd how I was short of breath less than 5 minutes into the game. I wonder what happened. Maybe I was tired.
Picture from IStockphoto.

Afterwards, we went on to have dinner at a Chinese hawker stall and then all of us went our separate ways. I left my phone in JoA's car. The horror!

N.B. - My Kinda Angel ^^

2 comments:

Jeff Yeoh said...

boo! how're ya buddy?

Wayne said...

I'm doing alright. And yourself? It's been a while.