Monday, May 28, 2007

What Was...

Yesterday night, I recieved a call from someone special whom I met in back National Service. That added to my (emotional) burden of thoughts and memories which I already was dealing with.

Well, I will save the story for myself but the memories which came back to me also brought along a song which me and the boys used to sing at night at our dorms to the stars, hoping that in our counterparts' dorms, the song could be heard.

Lela - Bidadari

Kenangan silam aku dan dirimu

Berdua sesama bermadu
Saling berjanji sehidup semati
Hakikat di dunia ini

Segala yang dikata
Harus di kota
Ibarat adam dan juga hawa
Alangkah indah
Sewaktu bercinta
Tiada senjata
Yang dapat menghalang kita

Kau umpama bidadari
Suci bagai embun pagi
Tapi aku belum pasti
Apakah cintamu itu suci

Kau hadir membawa erti
Penawar di kala sepi
Sehangat dian yang menyinari
Bersama cintamu abadi

This song like the one before is beautiful yet has hints of pain in it. Such emotion...

No comments: